The conclusion of the agreement between the Buyerand Sellercan be made in two ways.
Before placing an order, theBuyer shall have the right to negotiate any provisions of the agreement with the Seller, including those amending the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. These negotiations should be conducted in writing and addressed to the Seller(Lonaen Piotr Kozolup, Oleska 14 Street, 46-022, Zawada)
In the case of the Buyer renouncingthe possibility to conclude a contract by way of individual negotiations, the regulations below and relevant provisions of law shall apply.
- Postal address- name or institution name, location in the locality (for a locality divided into streets: street, building number, apartment or unit number; for a locality not divided into streets: locality name and property number), postal code, and locality.
- Claims Address:
Lonaen Piotr Kozołup
oleska 14 Street, 46-022 Zawada
- Delivery price list -located at www.lonaen.com/pl/cost-deliverylist of available types of delivery and their costs.
- Contact Information:
Lonaen Piotr Kozołup
14 Oleska Street
phone: +48 534 796 636
Delivery - type of transport service including carrier and cost listed in thedelivery price list available at www.lonaen.com/pl/koszty-dostawy
- Proof of purchase - invoice, bill or receipt issued in accordance with the Act on Value Added Tax of 11 March 2004 as amended and other applicable legislation.
- Product card- a single subpage of the storecontaining information about a single product.
- Customer -an adult natural person with full legal capacity, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality but with legal capacity, making apurchase at the Seller's directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Civil Code- the Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 as amended.
- Code ofGood Practice- a set of rules of conduct, in particular the ethical and professional standards referred to in article 2 item 5 of the Act on Counteracting Unfair Competition. 5 of the Act on Counteracting Unfair Market Practices of 23 August 2007 as amended.
- Consumer- an adult individual with full legal capacity, making apurchase from the Seller not directly related to their business or professional activities.
- Basket -a list of products made from the products offered in the shop on thebasis ofthe Buyer's choices.
- Buyer- both a Consumerand a Client.
- Place of delivery-postal addressor collection point indicatedin the order by the Buyer.
- Moment ofissue - the moment in which the Buyeror a third partyindicated by him to receive the item takes possession of the item.
- Payment- a method of payment for the subject of theagreement and delivery listedat www.lonaen.com/pl/forms-of-payment
- Consumer Law -the law on consumer rights of 30 May 2014.
- Product - the minimum and indivisible quantity of thingsthat can be the subject of an order,which isgiven in the Seller's storeas a unit of measurement when determining its price (price/unit).
- Subject of thecontract -products and delivery being the subject of the contract.
- Object ofperformance- the subject of thecontract.
- Pick-up point- the place of delivery of items that is not a postal address, listed in the specification made available by the Sellerin the shop.
- Thing - movable thing that can be or is the subject of the contract.
- Shop -Internet service available at www.lonaen.com, through which the Buyermay place an order.
Online Store available at the Internet address www.lonaen.com is operated by Mr. Piotr Kozołup conducting business under the name Lonaen Piotr Kozołup registered in the Central Register of Business Activity and Information of the Republic of Poland conducted by the competent minister for economy, having: business address: ul. Oleska 31a, 46-022 Zawada and address for delivery: ul. Oleska 14, 46-022 Zawada, NIP 7542886015, REGON 362358623, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: +48 534 796 636
System- a set of cooperating IT devices and software, ensuring processing and storing, as well as sending and receiving data through telecommunication networks by means of a terminal device appropriate for a given type of network, commonly referred to as the Internet.
- Lead time-the number of hours or working days specified on theproduct card.
- Contract -a contract entered into off-premises or at a distance within the meaning of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 for Consumersand a contract of sale within the meaning of Article 535 of the Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 for Buyers.
- Defect -both a physical defect and a legaldefect.
- Physical defect- non-compliance of a sold item with the agreement, in particular if the item:
- it does not have the properties, which the thing of this kind should have because of the purpose specified in the agreement or resulting from the circumstances or purpose;
- does not have the properties, about the existence of whichthe Seller assured the Consumer,
- is not suitable for the purpose, about which the Consumer informed the Sellerat the conclusion of the agreement, and the Seller has not raised anyreservations as to such purpose;
- wasgiven to the Consumer inan incomplete state;
- in the event of incorrect assembly and start-up, if these activities have been carried out by the Selleror a third party for which the Sellerassumes liability, or by the Consumer who acted in accordance with the instructions received from the Seller;
- it does not have the properties, which have been assured by the manufacturer or his representative or a person who introduces the goods on the market within the scope of his business activity and the person, who by placing his name, trademark or other distinguishing mark on the goods sold presents himself as the manufacturer, unlessSellerdid not know those assurances and, judging reasonably, could not know them or they could not have influenced the Consumer's decisionto conclude the contract, or if their content has been corrected before the conclusion of the contract.
- Legal defect- a situation where the sold thing is owned by a third party or is encumbered with a third party right, and also if the restriction in the use or disposal of the thing results from a decision or ruling of a competent authority.
- Order- a declaration of will of the Buyermadethrough the store, specifyingunambiguously: the type and quantity of products;type of delivery; type of payment;place of delivery of items, Buyer's data andaiming directly atconcluding an agreement between the Buyer and Seller.
§2 General conditions
- The contract is concluded in the Polish language, in accordance with Polish law and these regulations.
- Theplace of delivery mustbe within the territory of the Republic ofPoland.
- TheSeller isobliged and undertakes to provide services and deliver goods free from defects.
- All prices provided bythe Seller are expressed in Polish currency and are gross prices (including VAT).Product prices do notinclude the cost of delivery, which is specified in the delivery price list.
- All time limits are calculated in accordance with Article 111 of the Civil Code, which means that a period of days ends on the expiry of the last day, and if the beginning of the period of days is an event, the day on which the event occurred is not included in the calculation of the period.
- Confirmation, access, recording, securing of all material provisions of the contractin order to obtain access to this information in the future takes the form of:
- confirm theorder by sending to the indicated e-mail address: order, pro forma invoice, information about the right to withdraw from the contract, these terms and conditions in pdf version, model withdrawal form in pdf version, links to download the terms and conditions and model withdrawal from the contract;
- attach to the completedorder, sent to the designated place ofdelivery of the items printed copies of:proof of purchase,information on the right to withdraw from the contract, these regulations, model withdrawal form.
- Seller informs about known warranties given by third parties for productsinthe shop.
- Seller does not charge any fees for communication with him with the use of means of distance communication, and the Buyershall bear the costs thereof in the amount resulting from the agreement concluded with a third party providing him with a specific service enabling remote communication.
- The Seller shall ensure that the Buyer using the system will operate the store correctly in the followingbrowsers: IE version 7 or later, FireFox version 3 or later, Opera version 9 or later, Chrome version 10 or later, Safari with the latest versions of JAVA and FLASH installed, on screens with horizontal resolution above 1024 px. The use of third-party software affecting the operation and functionality of browsers: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera, Chrome, Safari may affect the proper display of the shop, so in order to obtain full functionality of www.lonaen.com shop you should disable them all.
- The buyer can use the option of remembering his data by the shopto facilitate the process of placing another order. For this purpose, theBuyer should provide a login and password necessary to access their account. Login and password are a string of characters determined by the Buyer, who is obliged to keep them secret and protect them against unauthorized access by third parties. The Buyer canat anytime review, correct, update data and delete the account in the shop.
- Selleradheres to the code ofgood practice.
- The Buyeris obliged to
- not to provide and not to transmit content that is prohibited by law, such as content that promotes violence, defamatory or violating personal rights and other rights of third parties,
- use the shop in a way that does not interfere with its operation, in
particular by using specific software or devices,
- not to take actions such as: sending or placing in the shop unsolicited commercial information (spam),
- use the store in a manner not burdensome to other buyers and the Seller,
- to use any content available in the shop only for
their own personal use,
- use the shop in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as
well as with the general principles of netiquette.
§3 Conclusion of contract and performance
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day.
- In order to placean order the Buyershould perform at least the following actions, some of which may be repeated several times
- adda product to thebasket;
- choosing the type ofdelivery;
- choice ofpayment type;
- choice ofplace of delivery;
- placingan order in theshopby using the button"www.lonaen.com/jak-kupowac. The conclusion of the contract withthe Consumer occurs when youplacean order.
- Implementation of consumer'sorderpaid ondelivery takes place immediately, and the order paidby transfer or via electronic payment system after crediting consumer's payment on the account of theSeller, which should take place within 30 days from placing theorder, unless the Consumerwasunable to fulfill the payment due to no fault of his own and informed the Seller about it.
- Conclusion of the contractwith the Consumer takesplace whenthe order is accepted by the Seller, of which he informs the Consumerwithin 48 hours ofplacing the order.
- Implementation of the Customer'sorderpaid ondelivery takes place immediately after the conclusion of the contract, andthe order paid by banktransfer or via electronic payment system after the conclusion of the contract and creditingthe payment to the account of the Seller.
- Implementation of the Customer'sordermay be subject to payment in full or in part of the order value or toobtaining a trade creditlimit of at least the order value or Seller's consentto send orderson delivery (paid on delivery).
- The subject of the contract shall be dispatched within the time limit specified intheproduct card, and fororders consisting ofseveral products, within the longest time limit specified in the product cards. The time limit starts running when theorder is completed.
- The purchased subject of the contract shallbesent, together with a sales document selected by the Buyer, by a type ofdelivery tothe place ofdelivery indicatedby the Buyer in the order, togetherwithattachments referred to in §2 point 6b.
§4 Right of withdrawal
- The consumer, pursuant to Article 27 of theConsumer Law has the right to withdraw from the agreement concluded at a distance, without giving any reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs referred to in Article 33, Article 34 of the Consumer Law.
- Deadline for withdrawal from the remote contract is 14 days fromthe date of issue of the item, and to meet the deadline it is sufficient to send a statement before its expiry.
- The statement of withdrawal may be made by the Consumer on the form, a specimen of which is attached as Annex No. 2 to the Consumer Law, on the form available at email@example.com or in another form in accordance with the Consumer Law.
- The Seller shall immediately confirm to the Consumerby e-mail (providedat the conclusion of the contract and another if it has been provided in the submitted statement) the receipt of the statement of withdrawal.
- In the case of withdrawal from the contract, the contractis consideredas not concluded.
- Theconsumer is obliged to return the item to the Seller immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal. To keep the deadline is sufficient to send back the item before its expiry.
- Theconsumer sends back things that are the subject of the contract from which he has withdrawn at his own expense and risk.
- The consumer shallnotbear the costs of delivery of digital content which is not recorded on a tangible medium, if he has not consented to the performance before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal or has not been informed about the loss of his right of withdrawal when giving such consent, or the trader has not provided confirmation in accordance with Article. 15 paragraph 1 and Article. 21 paragraph 1 of theConsumer Law.
- Theconsumer is liable for diminution in value of the item being the subject of the contract and resulting from using it in a manner beyond that necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
- Seller shall promptly, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of notice of withdrawal from the contract made by the Consumerwill return to theConsumerall paymentsmade by him, including the cost of delivery of the thing, and if the Consumer has chosen a method of delivery other than the one specified by the Consumer.Consumer has chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest ordinary delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not reimburse additionalcosts to the Consumer in accordance with Article 33 of Consumer Law.
- The Sellershall refund the payment using the same method ofpayment as the Consumer used,unless the Consumer has explicitlyagreed on a different method of payment, which is notassociated with any costsfor him.
- The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of the payment received from the Consumeruntil he receives the item back or the Consumer provides evidence ofits return, whichever event occurs first.
- The consumerin accordance with Article 38 of the Consumer Lawis not entitled towithdraw from the contract
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over whichthe Seller hasno control, and which may occur before the end of the period for withdrawal;
- in which the subject of theperformance is a thing not prefabricated, produced to consumer specifications or used to meet his individual needs;
- in which the object of the performanceis a fast deteriorating item or an item with a short shelf life;
- in which the subject matter of the performanceis a thing delivered in a sealed package that cannot be returned after opening the package for health protection or hygienic reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery;
- in whichthe subject matter of the performance are things which after the delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
- in which the subject matter of the performanceare sound or visual recordings or computer programs supplied in sealed packaging if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- for the supply of digital content which is not recorded on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the consumer's express consent before the end of the period for withdrawal from the contract and after the trader has informed him about the loss of the right of withdrawal;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of an agreement on subscription.
- Seller is liable to the Consumerunder the terms of Article 556 of the Civil Code andsubsequent for defects (warranty).
- In the case of a contract with a Consumer, if a physical defectis found before the expiry of a year from the moment of issuing the item, it isassumed that the defect existed at the moment of passing the risk to the Consumer.
- If the sold item has a defect, theconsumercan
- make a statement to request a reduction in price;
- make a statement on withdrawal from the contract; unlessthe Seller immediately and without excessive inconvenience to the Consumer will replace the defectiveitem to a free of defects or remove the defect. If, however, the thing has already been replaced or repaired by the Selleror the Sellerhas failed to satisfy the obligation to replace the thing to be free from defects or remove the defect, he has no right to replace the thing or remove the defect.
- Instead of the removal of defects proposed by theSeller, theConsumer may demand replacement of the item for one free from defects or instead of replacement of the item demand removal of the defect, unless bringing the item to conformity with the agreement in the way selected by the Consumeris impossible or would require excessive costs in comparison with the method proposed by theSeller, while assessing the excess of costs shall take into account the value of the thing free from defects, the type and importance of the defect, and also take into account the inconvenience to which the Consumer would be exposed byanother way of satisfaction.
- Theconsumer may not withdraw from the contract,if the defect is insignificant (natural phenomena occurring in products, such as crystallization, a change in the state of aggregation associated with temperature, sticking pieces of goods, etc.).
- If the sold thing has a defect, theconsumercan also
- demand to replace the item with a defect-free item;
- demand removal of defects.
- Seller is obliged to replace the defective item to free from defects or remove the defect in a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the Consumer.
- Seller may refuse to satisfy the Consumer's requestif bringing the defective goods to conformity with the contract in a manner selected by the Buyer is impossible or in comparison with other possible ways to bring the defective goods to conformity with the contract would require excessive costs.
- In the case where the defective item has been installed, the Consumer may require the Seller todismantle and reassemble it after replacing it with a defect-free item or removing the defect, but shall bear part of the related costs exceeding the price of the sold thing or may request the Seller to paypart of the costs of dismantling and reassembly, up to the amount of the price of the sold thing. In the event of non-performance of this obligation by theSeller, the Consumer is entitled to make these actions at the expense and risk of the Seller.
- TheConsumer who exercises rights under the warranty, is obliged at the expense oftheSeller to deliver the defective item to the complaint address, and ifdue to the nature of the item or the way it is installed the delivery of the item by the Consumer would betoo difficult, the Consumer is obliged tomake the item available to the Seller at the place where the itemis located. In the case of non-performance of this obligation by the Seller, the Consumeris entitled to return the item at the expense and risk of the Seller.
- Costs of replacement or repair shall be borne by the Seller, except for the situation described in §5 point 10.
- Seller is obliged to accept from the Consumer thedefective item in case of replacing the item with a defect-free one or withdraw from the agreement.
- Seller withinfourteen days will respond to
- declaration on requesting a reduction in price;
- declaration on withdrawal from the contract;
- request for replacement of the item with a defect-free item;
- request for defect removal.
Otherwise, he shall be deemed to have acknowledged the Consumer's statement or request.
- Selleris liable under warranty if a physical defect is found before the expiry of two years from the moment ofrelease of the thing to the Consumer, andif the subject of the sale is a used thing before the expiry of a year from the moment of release of the thingto the Consumer.
- Consumer's claimtoremove the defect or replacement of the sold thing for free from defects is time-barred with the passage of a year, counting from the date of finding the defect but not earlier than the passage of two years from the moment ofrelease of the thing to the Consumer, and ifthe object of sale is a used thing before the passage of a year from the moment of release of the thingto the Consumer.
- In the event that the term specified by theSeller or the manufacturer of the item expires after two years from the moment of handing over the item to the Consumer, the Sellershall be liable under the warrantyfor physical defects of the item identified before the expiry of this period.
- Within the time limits specified in § 5 points 15-17 the Consumer may submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract or reduction in price due to a physical defect of the sold thing, and if the Consumer demanded replacement of the thing to be free from defects or removal of defects, the course of the deadline for submission of a statement of withdrawal from the contract or reduction in price begins upon ineffective expiry of the deadline for replacement of the thing or removal of defects.
- In the event of pursuing one of the rights under the warranty before a court or arbitration court the time limit for exercising other rights, to which the Consumer is entitledunder this title, shall be suspended until the final outcome of the proceedings. Accordingly, shall also apply to mediation proceedings, whereby the time limit for the exercise of other rights under the warranty to which the Consumeris entitled starts running from the date of refusal by the court to approve the settlement reached before the mediator or ineffective termination of mediation.
- To the exercise of rights under the warranty for legal defects of the thing sold §5 points 15-16 shall apply, except that the running of the period starts from the date on which the Consumer became aware of the existence of the defect, and if the Consumer learnedof the existence of the defect only as a result of action by a third party - from the date on which the judgment issued in the dispute with the third party became final.
- If due to a defect in the item the Consumermadea statement on withdrawal from the contract or reduction in the price, he/she may demand compensation for damage suffered by him/her due to the fact that he/she concluded the contract not knowing about the defect, even if the damage was caused by circumstances for which the Sellerseller shall not be liable, and in particular may claim reimbursement of the costs of concluding the agreement, the costs of collection, transport, storage and insurance of the goods, reimbursement of outlays made, to the extent that he did not benefit from them and did not receive reimbursement from a third party, and reimbursement of the costs of court proceedings. This shall be without prejudice to the provisions on the obligation to compensate for damage under the general rules.
- The expiry of any time limit for determining the defect shall not exclude the exercise of rights under the warranty ifthe Seller deceitfullyconcealed thedefect.
- Seller insofar as is obliged to provide performance or financial benefits to the Consumershall perform them without undue delay, no later than the period provided for by law.
§6 Processing of personal data
- The administrator of the personal data is the Seller, whose identification and contact details are specified in §1 sections 4 and 23 of the Regulations.
- Personal data are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of
personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as RODO) and other generally applicable provisions.
- The data obtained by the Administrator in the course of placing an order and concluding a sales agreement are processed in connection with (the purposes of processing): (a) the need to perform the agreements concluded by you with the Administrator, as well as actions taken prior to the conclusion of the referenced agreements at your request (Article 6(1)(b) of the DPA), (b) the need to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator (Article 6(1)(c) of the DPA).
- In the case of subscribing to a newsletter, personal data is processed on the basis of consent to process personal data for marketing purposes in connection with the sending of commercial information in the form of a newsletter (Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO).
- The Buyer's personal data may be processed in connection with the Administrator's legitimate interest in securing and pursuing claims (Article 6(1)(f) RODO).
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it is required to place an order, conclude a sales agreement and its proper implementation.
- The Buyer may consent to the transfer of his/her personal data to the ceneo.pl service (Ceneo.pl Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznań (60-166), ul. Grunwaldzka 182, KRS: 0000493884) and the opineo.pl service (Opineo Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław (50-381), ul. Curie-Skłodowskiej 12, KRS: 0000357466), in order to enable the expression of opinions on the operation of the Shop and the quality of service.
- The Buyer's personal data may be provided, depending on the chosen method of delivery of the order and the method of payment, to the chosen carrier or agent commissioned by the Administrator for the purpose of delivery, an entity handling electronic or credit card payments, entities providing hosting services and IT entities maintaining the Internet shop, as well as an entity providing the Administrator with services in the form of sending SMS messages about the status of the order.
- Personal data are stored for the period necessary to: (1) securing or pursuing potential claims under the contract, (2) post-sales service for the Buyer (processing complaints), (3) fulfilling the legal obligation imposed on the Administrator (resulting, for example, from accounting and tax regulations). Personal data processed for marketing purposes and for purposes other than those mentioned above will be processed until the previously given consent to their processing for these purposes is withdrawn or until an objection is raised.
- Should the Administrator plan to further process personal data for a purpose other than the purpose for which they were collected, he shall inform the Buyer about this other purpose and provide any other relevant information before such further processing.
- The Buyer has the right to demand from the Administrator access to his personal data, their rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object to their processing and the right to their transfer. The Buyer also has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority."
§7 Final provisions
To place an order in the online store it is necessary to agree with the provisions of these Regulations.
In matters related to the implementation of the contract the Buyer may contact the Seller via e-mail at the address: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +48 534 796 636 .
In matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of generally applicable law shall apply, including in particular the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16, item 93 as amended) and the Act of 30.05.2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
Any trademarks and names published on the website are used for identification purposes only and may be registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Disputes arising from contracts concluded in accordance with these Regulations with a Buyer who is not a consumer shall be resolved by a common court with jurisdiction over the Seller's registered office.
The Seller reserves the right to change these Regulations. Amendments to the Regulations shall come into force after 14 days from their publication. For orders placed before the change in force, the provisions of the previous regulations shall apply. The current version of the regulations is always available to the Buyer in the bookmark regulations(http://lonaen.com/pl/content/3-regulamin).
The Buyer who is a consumer has the possibility to use out-of-court complaint and claim procedures. Detailed information about the possibility of out-of-court complaint handling and claim investigation by the Buyer who is a consumer, as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available in the offices and on the websites of district (city) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of Commercial Inspection and on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (www.uokik.gov.pl). Out-of-court online dispute resolution between consumers and businesses is enabled by the European ODR platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
The Regulations are effective as of 2018-05-25.
Information on exercising the right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The period for withdrawal shall expire 14 days from the day onwhich you acquire possession of the goods orfrom the day onwhich a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us, i.e. Lonaen Piotr Kzoołup, Oleska 14, 46-022 Zawada NIP: 754 288 60 15, e-mail: email@example.com, contact number: +48 534 796 636
You may use the model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
You can also fill in and submit a withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement electronically on our website www.lonaen.com. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a withdrawal on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail) without delay.
To observe the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery of the items (with the exception of the costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will reimburse you using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees related to the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we receive the item or until you provide us with proof of its return, whichever event occurs first
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the item
Model withdrawal form
The form is in the form of an image. You can download it by hovering over the form>right-clicking>save graphic as...
The form will save in the location of your choice on your computer. Just print out fill it out and send it to us. :)